World of Chig   

13.5.07
Is it all over?

05:27 and I've just got in. Bloody hell. What a demanding night. Somewhere along the way, the best song won Eurovision. I won loads of money by betting on all three of the top three and the Schlagerboys plus a few people in Ireland rescued the UK from the total humiliation that we feared. My evening started off as a nightmare and has involved SIX taxi journeys this evening. I haven't really watched Eurovision, nor do I now have a copy to watch, despite setting my video earlier. All will be explained later. It got better, but I never imagined I would spend three hours drinking with our special guest after she had performed. And I'm supposed to be off the sauce.

That post mortem may be later than planned, but well done Serbia, you deserved it!

Labels: ,


· link

Home