World of Chig   

11.5.07
Eurovision: Download Chig's scoresheet


Here is the scoresheet I've designed for tomorrow night's Eurovision final.

I have now added the ten flags, qualifying songs and performers from last night. Please feel free to download it here.

Please let me know if have any problems downloading it, or if you notice any mistakes, or if there are any improvements you can suggest. If you are having a party and you use it, please let me know how you get on. It would be good to have some feedback.

For those of you who are coming to the Nightingale for Eurovision and Katrina, you'll be seeing this tomorrow, along with lots of salty nuts and some things to suck on before landing. (Lollipops!) I now have two spare bags of Maltesers mini-packs, bought on the assumption that Malta would get through last night. I guess I'll just have to eat them. The prize we have has come from Olivia Lewis as well, direct from Finland this week. Damn you, Europe!

UPDATE: I've printed 60 colour copies of this today, so if there are any errors, it's too late. The nightmare will be the adding up! Thank goodness alcohol and I aren't mixing at the moment.

Labels: , ,


· link

Home