World of Chig   

17.5.11
Eurovision with attitude - part 4

And finally, part 4 went online at lunchtime today, with some stats from the final, some thoughts on Azerbaijan and the UK viewing figures, revealed yesterday. The bare bones of part 4 were written on my laptop, in my car, while I was underneath the English Channel. A curious fact that I thought worth pointing out, as it probably won't happen again.

Please do leave any comments on here if you get chance to read this, or any of my other three reports (links below). I've managed one more report for attitude than I did last year, which makes me a little more satisfied with the whole trip.

Part 1 - Eurovision controversy after technical failures
Part 2 - It's Jedward's big night!
Part 3 - Jedward, Blue and the Romanian Brit face Eurovision final
Part 4 - Eurovision goes to Azerbaijan

Labels: , , , , ,


· link

Home