World of Chig   

14.5.08
Eurovision 2008 - Chig's 22nd favourite song

Hungary - 'Candlelight' - Csézy



A review of today's rehearsal for this by Nick of the OnEurope team had me laughing out loud earlier today. I will have to reproduce his words here:

Meanwhile, in a bid to win this year's Most Unpredictable Staging award, the stage backdrop for Hungary's song, Candlelight, is awash with - and stop me if you're ahead of me here - but it's absolutely awash with thousands, literally hundreds, of small otters.

Nah, just kidding, it's candles.


If you're not reading them, you're missing out. And here's the proof of what Nick says, from today's rehearsal:



I've been ignoring this song for weeks, but it's quite nice really. 'Cheesy', as they're calling her in Beograd, performs the socks off it, so it may well make the final.

It has a classy promo video too, even if it does look alarmingly like a car commercial by the end:

Labels: ,


· link

Home