World of Chig   

20.2.08
Chig's annual Brits predictions and live Brits blog...

...are both taking a year off. I'm going to lie down and watch Birmingham's finest living shambles (and the wife) presenting the The Brits without me sitting at the PC for a change.

However, I feel it worth pointing out that these would be my winners in four of the categories:

Single: Grace Kelly - Mika
Album: Life In Cartoon Motion - Mika
Solo Male: Mika
Breakthrough Act: Mika

I would also give Mika the Brit for Best Live Act, but he's not nominated for that one. 2007 was Mika's year, as far as I'm concerned, so I hope he gets some wins to reflect it. He's performing tonight as well. I'm also looking forward to hearing this year's odd combination; Klaxons with Rihanna. I can't begin to imagine what it might sound like.

Labels: ,


· link

Home