World of Chig   

16.11.07
Children In Need's fundraising challenge

It's Children In Need day and no doubt you've been glued to Celebrity Scissorhands like I have (or perhaps you have a life). I've found it very entertaining and as the whole point of the programme is to make money for charity, here's Friday's Celebrity Scissorhands challenge. Even though it's for charidee, it's really all about me, me, me of course. (It's my blog, so there.) So the question is...

Which three trainees in this year's Celebrity Scissorhands academy have I met before?
(When I say met, I mean actually had a conversation with, as there's one other who I've seen in the flesh but not spoken to.)

If anyone guesses the correct three before the Children In Need programme ends tonight, I'll give a tenner to the appeal via this page here. That may not seem a lot, but it's ten quid more than I've ever given them before. Actually, I take that back. I've probably bought every bloody Children In Need single that's ever been released, although I may have to draw the line at this year's snoozefest from the Spice Girls.

So, which three? No, I'm not giving you a list of all the trainees. Do your own research. :-)

Labels: , , ,


· link

Home