World of Chig   

18.6.07
Birthday greetings, bottle of wine...

It's my Mum's birthday today, and also that of the co-writer of a very well-known, specifically appropriate song. I gave my Mum an album, in a basket which also contained a bottle of wine, some electrical fuses, a Valentine's card, a birthday card, pictures of a key and a clock with the hands at quarter to three, some hair restorer, bulbs for the garden and printouts of the Points of View website and some holiday cottages on the Isle of Wight. I'm also still feeding her - I took her out for dinner.

So, what album was it? And how old is my Mum today?

Happy Birthdays to...deep breath...Simon for Saturday, Paul for yesterday, Mum and Neil today and Martin tomorrow. Mid-June is a very crowded page in my birthday book!

Labels: ,


· link

Home