World of Chig   

5.2.07
Mika Monday

He's number one for the third week, as the CD version of Grace Kelly joins the downloads in the combined chart.

His album, 'Life In Cartoon Motion', is released today, and I can honestly say it's the best album I have heard in years and years and years. There's not a poor track on the album, and nearly every one of the eleven songs could be a hit single.

He's doing a 'private' gig in London tonight for the company that pays my wages, and guess who WON the ONE pair of tickets made available to our hundreds of staff in a ridiculously easy competition on our intranet? Oui, c'est moi! I am sooooooo excited!

Yes, it's Mika Monday, and I'll be watching the man of the moment singing like a nightingale in Berkeley Square tonight, in a marquee. I'm sure there will be a report about it on at least one blog soon, if not two, as my plus one will be the lovely JG from OverYourHead.

He could be Green, I could be Violet Sky.

(If only everybody could appreciate just how funny and clever that last line is, but sadly that's the problem with in jokes. Sorry.)

Labels:


· link

Home