World of Chig   

14.2.07
"i dont know who writes your column,but you need to find somebody else."

Cool. Infamy at last.

Last night, my friend Simon and I went to see sexy Shayne Ward in concert in Nottingham, staying at Hotel Troubled-Diva afterwards. I was reviewing the gig for a local newspaper, but I wasn't prepared for our press seats to be the two most central seats in the front row. So I can tell you now, from only a few feet away from the hairy-chested Manc for the whole gig, that Mr Ward is even more stunningly sexy in the flesh than even I had thought for the last year or so from his telly and photographic appearances. He just oozes sex, and.... oh I'd better not go on. We're pretending to be an objective popular music journo. Last night I had to put on my mature head and write a review after the gig, which has appeared in the paper today. Luckily for you and the fan who doesn't seem to like me very much (see comments), you can also read it online.

"and ive been to more famous bands than him"

More than who? More than me? More than Shayne? If it's the latter, I would think you're right, but how would you know how many bands I've seen? Just curious.

UPDATE: I think I've now worked out what she means. I reckon it's neither of the options above. She means that she has been to see people who are more famous than Shayne Ward in concert. It kind of makes sense now.

Labels: , , ,


· link

Home