World of Chig   

14.1.07
RSS feed - it's back (I think)

I know that some people view World Of Chig via the RSS feed. It has been drawn to my attention this week by Mike and Luca that the feed hasn't been working lately. Subscribers were being told that there hadn't been any update on this site since 12 November. I am happy to say it has now (hopefully) been fixed. The only problem with this is that people who are subscribing via the link that was in my sidebar won't know this until they happen to visit this page in the regular way instead, because the destination URL has changed. We'll have to live with it.

Thanks to Mike and Luca for bringing this problem to my attention. Even more thanks to Luca for investigating what the problem was and giving me a simple enough explanation that I could understand it and fix the problem. Quite frankly, technical stuff like this is beyond my experience and comprehension normally, so it would have stayed broken for ever if someone hadn't helped me fix it. I am very grateful.

Now, as you are reading this, and if you know enough about RSS, please could you tell me if it's working for you and if you're seeing recent updates? That would be very useful. Thank you.

PS. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, you don't need to worry about it. Carry on doing what you were doing.

Labels:


· link

Home