World of Chig   

12.1.07
Ding! Dong! The builder's dead*

Yikes! I've seen some TV murders in my time, but BLOODY HELL, Tracey Barlow! Quite literally, a bloody hell. That was gruesome. And long before the 9 o'clock watershed. How did Corrie get away with it?

My favourite line in tonight's shows came just seconds after Tracey staggered out of the bloodbath to Ken and Deirdre's, having just murdered Charlie with a statuette. Claire popped in and said, "Shall I put the kettle on?" How wonderfully, marvellously British.

Norris came a close second with his "Yes Audrey, I have seen CSI", when she warned him to keep away from the crime scene. Brilliant.

So, Charlie's dead................................................*or is he? (Caution: plot revealed.)

Full gory picture story here. You have been warned.

Labels: ,


· link

Home