World of Chig   

6.1.07
Begins at home

As it's Twelfth Night and I'm taking down the Christmas cards, I feel I should share this information, in case anyone from these charities, or the Charity Commission, might find it useful.

I noticed that I was getting more charity Christmas cards than ever this year. I've just done a quick count and discovered that charity cards account for over 54% of all cards received, with nine different types (accounting for thirteen different charities in all). Congratulations to Oxfam for being the provider of three; more than any other charity. Here's the full list, showing the number of cards for each charity that I've received:

3 Oxfam

2 The Woodland Trust
2 Macmillan Cancer Support, Samaritans, Multiple Sclerosis Trust, Whizz-Kidz* & Guide Dogs for the Blind Association. (All together.)

1 Cancer Research UK
1 Crusaid
1 Dyslexia Action
1 Nordoff-Robbins Music Therapy
1 Shelter
1 WaterAid

*Whizz-Kidz are winners! They were Matt Willis's nominated charity for I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here!

Labels: , ,


· link

Home