World of Chig   

26.10.06
Finished!



This thyroxine medication has left my body clock completely FUBAR, which explains why I read the last four chapters of this book in the early hours today, finishing it at 06:25 this morning. It's quite possibly the most entertaining book I've ever read and I can't recommend it highly enough. If you have the slightest interest in Eurovision, put it on your Christmas list now. The book also works as a travelogue and an insight into the journalistic process itself. Tim Moore doesn't quite get to meet ALL of the nul pointers that he set out to meet, but he details their stories anyway, along with the frustrations of trying to contact has-been popstars up to 27 years after their heroic Eurovision failures. It's a very entertaining read, and chock full of stuff I didn't know. Superb.


· link

Home