World of Chig   

14.7.06
YEEEEEEEEEES!

At last! Thank you general public! The revolting spoilt brat Nikki is out! My four votes haven't been wasted. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. The housemates are all so stupid, they think it's a trick and that she's going somewhere else, like another secret house. Idiots. She's going where she deserves - home, where she might learn to grow up. Why can so many of the others not see what a dreadful person Nikki is? I just don't understand it. I'm not a violent person, but there have been many times when I have felt a need to punch her in the face. Yes, really. It's probably a good job my friend who usually works on Big Brother isn't there this year, so I won't be getting tickets to an eviction night. (She's in Fiji on ITV's Celebrity Love Island instead, but that's another story...)

After eight weeks, with nasty Grace, pottymouth Lisa, needy Lea and attention-seeking Nikki all gone, perhaps we can start enjoying Big Brother now? That would be nice.

LATER: Nikki received 37.2% of the votes. With eleven people up for eviction, that's rather a lot (considering that an equal share would be 9% each). Ha, ha. In her eviction interview with Davina, Nikki revealed herself to be even more stupid than I'd realised, as she hadn't thought that perhaps she should be just a teensy-weensy bit annoyed with Jayne. It hadn't dawned on gormless Nikki that she was only there because of Jayne's thoughtless rule-breaking. Nikki also hasn't realised that Jayne is by far the most unpopular housemate left, here in the real world, according to various polls, and her attempts to gee up support for Jayne were met with a stony silence from the studio audience, which left the poor brainless fool looking even more bemused. Nikki, we'll miss you, like a hole in the head.


· link

Home