World of Chig   

20.7.06
The Big Gay Debate

Which big gay are you siding with, Richard or Michael?

Yes, more Big Brother tittle-tattle, I'm afraid...

I must admit, my opinion of Richard is rapidly sliding down the plughole (although obviously I want him saved tomorrow, with odious, revolting Jayne evicted). He's been quite entertaining and fatherly so far, but I'm totally with Michael regarding this argument they're having. Richard seems to want to bully Michael into being the kind of gay man that he (Richard) is, and I don't relate to Richard at all. When Michael first came into the house, from his intro film I thought "at last, someone I can relate to" for the first time in this year's Big Brother. Unfortunately, he's gone and spoilt all that with his religious mumbo-jumbo, but I'm still with him in this argument with Richard (and it may see Richard evicted tomorrow if he doesn't shut up).

Whose side are you on?

PS. Have you noticed that amongst the various unknown journalists they have on Big Brother's Big Mouth, they never have an unknown journalist from the gay press with strong opinions on BB, despite the fact that there have been three gay contestants in this year and the gay thing is now becoming an issue? I'm waiting by the phone, Russell...


· link

Home