World of Chig   

2.6.06

[19:45] It's hard to believe, but I've hardly watched any of Big Brother so far. That seems to be what happens when you're out of the country for the first four days of it. I don't feel like I know enough about the contestants, because I missed all the introductions. (Does anyone have the opening night on video/DVD that I could borrow? Maybe that would help.) Last weekend I didn't watch a single minute of it as every waking second was taken up with Birmingham Pride.

It therefore came as a surprise yesterday to see how unpopular Sezer seems to be in the outside world and I was wondering why, considering he's the hunky one this year. (Sezer is a shocking 1/8 favourite for eviction, which is a dead cert in bookies' language.) I think I saw some idea of it in last night's highlights package though. He's convinced that it's Richard or Lea who'll be evicted tonight, and I think he may be in for a shock that will wipe the smug look off his face. Here at World of Chig, we're very keen on a muscular, hairy chest, but we don't like arrogance, so let's hope he's out tonight - it should make great TV if Davina announces his name. Is there something else I've missed? Why don't people like him, apart from his silly laugh? Is it his attitude towards women? Is it because the public likes to split up the couples? Or is it because he loves himself too much?

UPDATE @ 21:27: So, it happened - Sezer's out. And the look on his face was priceless. Just wait until he finds out he had a record 91.6% of the vote! That would be amazing enough in a two-way contest, but this was a three-way. He really is hated, isn't he?


· link

Home