World of Chig   

7.5.06
Thank you

I have been completely overwhelmed by cards and presents from my birthday party last night, which I had to give up opening at the party itself as the trickle of guests arriving became a flood. I have only finished opening them tonight, and I'd like to say a huge thank you for all of them. I'll try to get around to individual thank yous in the next few days, but there is the small problem that I don't know who some of them are from as they were all put into a pile in the pub, then into my car today and into my house later. It's obvious with most of them, but I apologise now if I get it wrong when I come back to you!

In the meantime, thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone who came to my party. I had a great time - I hope you did too. Thanks to the Patrick Kavanagh bar, DJ Martin and the Milan Sweet Centre for providing the venue, music and food respectively, all of which were ideal and fantastic. Thanks also to everyone who has sent cards, texts, e-mails and phone calls. Most of all, thank you to my amazing sister for providing the entertainment last night, singing five of my favourite Eurovision songs, and making one 40 year-old brother very proud.

I'm a very lucky boy man.


Special thanks to Jonathan from Over Your Head for this photo too! (There were other people at the party, but this was taken at the beginning!)


· link

Home