World of Chig   

16.5.06
More media appearances

I've recorded an interview for Thoroughly Good, in which I have foolishly predicted which ten countries I think will get through from Thursday's qualifier into Saturday's final. And those ten countries are...

...to be revealed when the programme is edited and you can download it from Thoroughly Good. You should be able to listen to it in the next couple of days.

We've had TV cameras poked in our faces more than ever this year. The conversation generally goes something like this:

"Hello, where are you from?"
"England, the UK." (I never know how to answer that question in a Eurovision context.)

"Mmm yes. And which song is your favourite?"
Croatia

"Mmm yes, thank you. Can you sing?"
Sing what?

"Sing your favourite"
No, it's in Croatian.

"Mmm yes. What is your song?"
The UK's song?

"Mmm yes."
"Teenage Life"

"Can you sing just leetle bit?"
"No, it's a rap."

Despite my unhelpful attitude, I'm told that one such interview with me was indeed shown on Greek TV this morning. That must have scared a few Greeks over their cornflakes.

Still, wait until they see the school uniform photoshoot that we did today...

· link

Home