World of Chig   

4.5.06
40 in 2 days: 2004

Photos have been added for 2002 and 2003, so feel free to scroll down. Pics from 2004 will be here tonight.

19:50 Just got in after visiting friends who can't come to my party on Saturday, for a bit of present collecting. (Thank you, B and K.) The cards started arriving in the post two days ago, which is nice, and there's an interestingly shaped parcel today too. I've been very good and haven't opened anything yet.

Today was my last day at work until Tuesday, so guess what my colleagues gave me for my 40th birthday? Go on, guess!

(Pause, while you guess.)

The answer? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. They couldn't even be bothered, between the six of them who were in today, to pass a communal card 'secretly' around the office. Do you wonder why I hate going to work?




· link

Home