World of Chig   

8.4.06
Yee-har!

16:39
I only bet on two horses in today's Grand National, Numbersixvalverde (because my birthday is on the 6th) and Hedgehunter (because I thought it might repeat last year's win). They've just romped home in first and second! Fan-bloody-tastic! That's the second year running I've bet on the winner. (Last year I gambled on three horses.) It also comes only three weeks after I pocketed a 'massive' £15 for winning the Cheltenham Gold Cup sweepstake at work, which I didn't even realise until four days later, as I was in Stockholm at the time and forgot to check the result.

The sun is shining here in Brum. I've been out in it and my Paddypower online betting account balance has just shot up from £26.60 to £71.92 (for only ten pounds gambled). What a lovely day!


· link

Home