World of Chig   

6.3.06
A plea for help

Dear reader, this is a bit of a cheeky one, but are you in a position to abuse your colour printer, hopefully at work? This blog is about to have a bit of a revamp, but before I do it (and remove the way-out-of-date Big Brother stuff that's cluttering up the sidebar), I want to get a printout. My colour printer doesn't work and I'm not going to risk opening this blog in the office. (I've managed for three years - I'm not going to break now.)

What I'm after is this whole front page, in landscape (very important). It's probably about 15-20 pages long, when sent to the printer. I am prepared to barter for a reward. Perhaps a Eurovision compilation of this year's highlights? Or just cold, hard cash, to include your postage costs. Name your price. I will be very grateful.


· link

Home