World of Chig   

3.3.06

It's tomorrow! The combined World Of Chig/Troubled Diva posse will be there at BBC TV Centre (freezing our balls off in the queue, at least - there's no guarantee of getting in). My sister and her boyfriend are going too, which is good, because her boyfriend still hasn't quite recovered from being kissed by one of my gay friends who he'd never met before, when I introduced them in the MYMU queue last year!

Look out for us on the telly*, if you can resist turning over to ITV1 after 30 minutes for the Dancing On Ice final.

I am now going off to PaddyPower's website to place a bet. I have a sneaking feeling there's going to be an upset. It will all depend on performances, but my money is going on Daz Sampson's 'Teenage Life' to upset Kym and Antony. Not only is it the popbitch favourite, but it's my mother's favourite too, and that clinches it for me!

*BBC One, 18.20 (and 20.00 for the results)

· link

Home