World of Chig   

31.3.06
Friday's guessing game

Over the weekend, I have to write the Eurovision preview for the May edition of a well known magazine. It'll be a bigger version of the bit we tagged onto my Ruslana interview last year, where I attempted to squeeze some of the songs/acts into certain categories. I've already decided which act is most likely to get the biggest photo (guess!), but can you guess which songs or artists will be going into these categories?

Most likely to win.
Most likely to get 'nul points'.
Most outrageous costume.
Most likely to be gay (Can this be done without repeating the popbitch libel? We think not.)

I think I might add:

Most in need of tweezers.
Most likely to get Europe pressing the 'off' button.
Best use of school uniforms.

Any other suggestions?

(This is definitely not a way of getting you to mention things I may have forgotten, oh no. For once, the research on this has been quite extensive - I've been doing it for weeks.)


· link

Home