World of Chig   

22.1.06
A question for my gay readers in London

Hello, gay readers in London! Chig will be at a party in central London this Wednesday at the oddly-named Too2much. It's the gaytimes Wilde Awards party, and a celebration of the magazine's redesign. We may well be looking for after-party drinking and dancing later. What's to do late on Wednesdays? Any recommendations gratefully accepted. Ta. Having said that, Wednesday nights at Too2much are 'Trannyshack', apparently. Maybe we'll just stay there out of curiosity.

I'm in London Wednesday to Sunday, so I may well celebrate Mozart's 250th birthday on Friday by doing something momentous like going to Mozart Street in Kilburn, taking a photo of the street sign and singing a chorus of 'Rock Me Amadeus' out loud. I bet Diamond Geezer beats me to it though...


· link

Home