World of Chig   

27.11.05

Hidden meaning in I'm A Celebrity shocker!

The reason I'm paying an unhealthy interest in the current run of I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here! is that I know the producer of the bush tucker trials. She's one of my sister's best friends, and the same person who got us into the audience for Big Brother last year. My sister has been exchanging text messages with her friend since she (the friend) went to Australia for the show. In tonight's bush tucker trial, Antony Costa's challenge was to sing a bunch of songs while being showered with creepy-crawlies. It's my sister's friend who would decide what the songs are. One of the songs was Neil Diamond's 'Sweet Caroline'. And what's my sister's name? Yep. It's too much of a coincidence. My sister has just said that she thinks so too...


· link

Home