World of Chig   

22.10.05
Friday Quiz (rhetorical*)

What will the residents of the following countries...

Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, FYR Macedonia, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Monaco, The Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia & Montenegro, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey and Ukraine

...be able to do this weekend, and residents of the following countries...

Australia, Armenia and Estonia

...be able to do later, while those of us in the UK and France won’t be able to do at all? (It’s nothing to do with Trafalgar Day, despite the singling out of those two countries.)

Clue: Chig is f*cking furious about it.
Answer tomorrow, if I haven’t exploded with anger by then.


*Because I forgot - you can't leave a comment anyway. The provider that I was using for the comments boxes has gone out of business. Really must sort out an alternative.

Saturday update: It's done - comments are back! Did it all on my own too. You don't know how pleased I am with myself.

· link

Home