World of Chig   

22.9.05
Chig's small cock

So there I am, two days after our fantastic stag weekend in Nottingham, opening my zip when a small cock pops out. Stop it now, you smutty devils. What I mean is that, as I opened the side pocket to my rucksack at work yesterday, what should I find but this little fella on the left. Quite a surprise, because (a) it's not mine and (b) I didn't put it in my bag. But I did have the bag with me at the weekend...

We know who you are, you and your jolly stag weekend japes. You're not supposed to be playing the tricks on me! It's not me who's getting married! (Well, I might be actually, but that really is another story...) So, the question is, how do I get it back to the best man - to whom it surely belongs, as Chig was staying at his flat? I have a feeling Chig may be taking a little chicken to the wedding - and I don't mean as my plus one!

NB. Chig is well aware of the difference between female hens and male cockerels. Perhaps more so than the makers of that egg timer. That, surely, is a cockerel, is it not? Whatever. 'Chig's small hen' would probably not have made you laugh.


· link

Home