World of Chig   

23.7.05
Let's get Science off the curriculum

20:12

It's not going to happen though, is it? I have a horrible feeling that Big Brother viewers are going to ruin my viewing pleasure for the next week and condemn six flatmates to another seven days of earache by evicting Orlaith tonight instead. I hope not. I can't stand Science, and watching the gobshite this week has done unhealthy things to my blood pressure between 10pm and 11pm every night, as well as give me a headache. I don't think I've ever disliked a BB housemate so much before, and the reason is simple - he never listens, to anybody. It's impossible to have any rational discussion with him, because he starts talking again, as soon as the other person starts. That would drive me round the bend if I had to live with him, and other, reasonable people have said to me that they would have hit him by now. His ego is so huge that he can't understand that there are other people in the world who have opinions too. He deserves to go.

If he does go, I want Davina to ask him the first question and then, as soon as he starts to answer it, ignore him and ask the second question. Or, even better, to sit there while he speaks, put her fingers in her ears and shout very loudly, "Na, na, na, not listening, not listening," until he gets the message. Nasty little man.

21.25

Thank God for that. He's out. We can watch Big Brother and enjoy it again from now on. Just need to get the lovelorn, bitchy drama queen Craig out now. The only problem with that is that none of the housemates are nominating him.

Makosi to win!
Oops! Sorry, I've changed my mind this week, after supporting Makosi from the start. Anthony to win!


· link

Home