World of Chig   

19.5.05
Read someone else's blog

Mike at Troubled Diva (who has been to Kyiv before and would have been my guide, if he had decided to come out here) has reviewed all of the songs for tonight's qualifier. Not only in Time Out, the magazine for London folk, but on his blog too. Part One here. Part Two here. And do you know what? We agree on almost everything. Crikey. That doesn't normally happen. It does get me off the hook though, as I haven't done any reviews myself. I was actually quite ill and in some pain for most of the month prior to coming out here, with a condition I'd never heard of before, called costochondritis. Go look it up. Someone asked me if it was painful, to which I replied, 'Only when I breathe', so you can imagine what a barrel of laughs the last few weeks have been. But did I mention it on here? No, I didn't. I'm such a bloody martyr. Life? Don't talk to me about life.


I'm rambling again...

· link

Home