World of Chig   

22.5.05
My Number One night - audio report

Kalimera! Just getting in some practice for Athens 2006. Delighted with the result last night. You may be surprised to know that Chig didn't go into the hall after all. You did what?, I hear you cry. You went all the way to Kyiv and you didn't go in?
Well no, I didn't. My free ticket fell through, and I ended up going up to Independence Square, scene of last November/December's Orange Revolution, and watched the whole show outdoors, in an atmosphere that I don't think I'll ever experience again, especially when Ukraine's song came on. It was magical and exciting.

I'll give more details when I'm back home, with a whole load of photos from the last ten days too. They are throwing us out of the Eurovision Media Bouncy Castle now, so they can deflate it.

Back home tomorrow night. Sightseeing starts now!

You can listen to the third of my thoroughly-good reports here, and we've just recorded the fourth one, my report on last night, which will be there later today, I imagine. Enjoy!

· link

Home