World of Chig   

19.5.05
Audio Chig

Right then, now it can be revealed! I haven't been entirely wasting my time since being allowed into the Eurovision Media Bouncy Castle. (I'll have to take a picture of this, won't I?) Yesterday, Chig did an interview from here at Eurosong Central in Kyiv, over one of those telephone things, talking about tonight's qualifier and assorted sundries. This is for Thoroughly Good, a website which I recommend having a look around, or a listen to, to be precise. This is Chig's second interview about Eurovision for Thoroughly Good, after recording one last week. You can listen to them both (as MP3s) by following these links:

Eurovision One - general preview
Eurovision Two - report from Kyiv / preview of tonight's qualifier

Please let me know what you think of them, because, here's the rub, I CAN'T HEAR THEM! There are no speakers on the PCs here, and although I've downloaded one of the MP3s to the desktop here, I can't work out a way to drag it onto my MP3 player. We're on Linux here, not Windows, which everyone finds bewildering, as none of the familiar Windows programs (Word, Excel, Photoshop) are available to us. I guess I'll have to wait until I get home next week.

Eurovision Three will be recorded tomorrow lunchtime and should be online at Thoroughly Good sometime later in the day.


· link

Home