World of Chig   

30.11.04

Exclusive photos (c)World Of Chig 2004

Roll up! Roll up! Get your World of Chig endorsement here! He won, he bloomin' won! That link which has been at the bottom of my sidebar for the past two months, to Mark's voting page, clearly did the trick. (Yeah, right.) Whatever it was, our local plasterer Mark Roberts is the new Mr Gay UK, and it couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke. Last night at G-A-Y was great fun, with a posse of us there from Brum, Walsall and Coventry, supporting our two West Midlands lads. Mark's supporters included his Mum and sister down at the front (and rushing on stage when he won), which was lovely to see. Tonight, I've whizzed through a recording of last night's broadcast of the final on Living TV and it looked pretty good. (Can't see me or my friends in it though. Pah!) More on my unusual, smutty, fabulous weekend tomorrow...plus pictures of Mark which I took earlier this year. before he had even won his heat...

· link

Home