World of Chig   

4.5.04
P-day +6


So what was P-day, that Chig mentioned a week ago? It was publication day, officially last Wednesday, of the May issue of Gay Times. Included in this issue is a three page article written by Chig, which is mainly an examination of the queer appeal of Eurovision and partly my interview with James Fox. People have said some very nice things about it since it hit the shops last week, but I'll leave you to investigate for yourselves. The May issue's cover is red and white like the Turkish flag, but this may be entirely coincidental. In the article itself, GT have kindly given me a photo credit for the photo of Foxy and Wogan, which is amusing as I didn't take that picture or any of the pictures used this time. Oh well, it's karma for the two articles last year where my photo credit was left off completely...

· link

Home