World of Chig   

7.5.04
Merhaba from Istanbul

Yikes! Looks like Blogger has had a redesign today, which could easily confuse a man who has been up for 38 hours non stop. I am a complete zombie. but I've made it to the Media Tent and got my badge. No one's going out clubbing tonight, which is probably just as well. I need to sleep.

My hotel, which I only booked because it was cheap, turns out to be an absolute gem, and not the hovel I was half expecting. The receptionist is gorgeous, friendly and helpful. All the policemen at the airport were pretty fit too. I think I'm going to enjoy this week...

And to think I was worried about al=Qu'aida and the plane flights. It's clear that if I die on this trip it will be death by taxi. I've already been treated to an incredibly fast race around the city, stopping for nobody.

Later!

· link

Home