World of Chig   

15.5.04
But how will I spot Chig on the TV tonight?

Easy, because Chig will be wearing another copy of THIS t-shirt, as modelled by Foxy James himself, when I gave it to him at the press conference. Apparently, a picture very similar to this appeared on the official website, but I can't find it. If you do, could you tell me the link? Ta. I have one t-shirt for myself and one for a friend too, so if there's a camera anywhere near us, you shouldn't miss us!

I had these t-shirts made last week, back in Birmingham. Please note that they are in Turkish and Welsh colours. Oh, it's not just thrown together on World Of Chig you know! (Although you could be forgiven for thinking so most of the time.)

I will be in a group of four. As you look at the stage, we are on the left, on the raised seating, near the back of the hall. Or, as the performers see it, in the far right corner, on the right hand side, not the back. I'll be with two London skinhead friends, who I hope will have the Union flags, and a Norwegian guy who I haven't met yet, but who bought my ticket this week off the interwebnetthingy. He may, I suspect, have a Norwegian flag


· link

Home