World of Chig   

17.5.04
Bored

17.28 I am in the business lounge at Istanbul airport. I was originally scheduled to fly from here to Frankfurt at 13.55. but I have been bumped onto the next flight, due to ovebooking. Lufthansa tried to soften the blow with 300 Euros compensation, which I eagerly went for, but it turns out to be vouchers for Lufthansa flights, which I probably won;t use, so if you want to buy them off me...

I can;t write any more now. This is a metal keyboard with a rollerball and click button. It;s taking me ages.

It has been a fantastic ten days in Istanbul, right up to the final night last night (Sunday). Why do you always meet the most interesting people on the last night of your holiday....

And as I fly out of Turkey, Tony Blair arrives (in Ankara, not here). Must be some sort of special day in Turkish airports for people born on 6th May.) Meet here again soon.

· link

Home