World of Chig   

10.5.04
Andy's questions

Answering Andy's questions from the comments box:

How hot is it? Does it get cool during the evening?
Scorching on Saturday and Sunday, but not uncomfortable. Much more grey this morning, but warming up nicely now (14.30), although showers are forecast later. I understand it poured with rain one day last week and some huge 'balls' on the stadium roof all fell off. Health and safety leaves a lot to be desired around here.
I didn't carry a jacket with me at all yesterday and we were on a boat, then at a party by the Bosphorus until 1am and it didn't get cold at all, but if I were you I would prepare for it to change, just in case.

Is there any problem getting cash out of machines?
No idea, I'm afraid. I can only vouch for the cashpoint at Frankfurt airport dishing out Euros effectively on a Switch card. I haven't tried it here yet.

How is our boy doing?
He was shattered when I spoke to him on Saturday night, understandably, as he had flown out early that morning, but he had a good night's sleep and was perky and refreshed at the party last night, satisfied with the rehearsal (which none of us were able to see as it clashed with the do and we had a boat to catch).

And can you collect a few extra tickets for the aftershow party?
If you tell me who to sleep with, I'll try to oblige, but please don't say Svante as I don't fancy him.

· link

Home