World of Chig   

12.5.04
16.00 report

So much to discuss! The third and last dress rehearsal is going on right now. We watched the first on in the hall yesterday, didn't see last night's second one at all, and I'm watching this third one on the monitors to see who comes across best on the TV.

Reports from friends last night were praising Cyprus again. I've just watched Lisa on the TV and once again it sent shivers through me. To my friends in the UK who are reading this, you have the chance tonight, for the first time ever, to vote a British singer and a British song (for that's what Cyprus really is) into Saturday's final. On Saturday, we may have a British winner after all, and I feel sure that the Kentish Sparrow (as I've decided to dub Lisa Andreas) will finish quite a bit higher than the boy from Bargoed.

· link

Home