World of Chig   

18.4.04
Insult

While we're on the subject of The Games, imagine how thrilled Chig was to be watching the programme one night this week when this text message arrived from a work colleague:
"I'm watching The Games on 4, I think u look like Pat Sharp!" Oh great. To think, this was only three days after yet another woman (it's always a woman) had come out with the more usual comparison. "Has anyone ever told you...", she started, completely unprovoked. "Yes, they have," I grinned and nodded, knowing instinctively what she was going to say, because it's happened a handul of times before. "...you look like Kiefer Sutherland?", she finished. Her boyfriend agreed too, saying I look particularly like him in Flatliners.

Now which would I prefer? Credible American actor, now famous for playing one of the best TV characters ever, in the best US TV series ever? Or a London DJ, famed mainly for having one of the worst haircuts of the 80s? Hmm, let me think...

· link

Home