World of Chig   

21.8.03
Questions from Zbornak:

1. Music is the food of love, what is your favourite meal?
Much like food itself, it depends on my mood. My musical tastes are more varied than almost anyone I know, and my enormous expenditure on music products over the years bears testimony to this. To continue the food analogy, it would be easier to name the beetroot and fish of my music world; the things I just can’t stand, which would be about 80% of contemporary rap music and the more extreme elements of heavy rock. I used to lump country music in with these two, but I have clearly mellowed with age (and the nature of country music has changed too). Anything else, I’m prepared to at least taste, from hard house and trance to pure pop, via nu-metal, Eurovision, opera, R’n’B, and Balinese nose flutes. I don’t claim any knowledge of classical music, but, like most people, I know what I like and I like what I know, and I’d be glad for other people to expand my horizons in this area.

· link

Home