World of Chig   

20.8.03
Chig's Choon

Keeping this brief, after my PC just crashed and lost a much longer posting about something else. Grrr.

This week's Single Of The Week, narrowly pipping Lemar and Good Charlotte to the post, is:

Barcelona - D.Kay & Epsilon featuring Stamina MC

Because (a) it's a jolly, summery, radio-friendly dance choon, (b) it makes me want go to Barcelona (I never have) and (c) we haven't had anything remotely approaching drum'n'bass as a Chig's Choon yet, and I have the imaginary compilation album to think of. Variety is the spice of my singles collection.

Pointless prediction: Let's just ask Mark, shall we boys and girls? He was spot on last week with his prediction in the comments for Richard X and Kelis. No one likes a smart arse, Mr G. Mind you, [CENSORED].

· link

Home