World of Chig   

28.8.03
Bachelor Boy


Has there ever been a more appropriate surname for the Mr Gay UK winner?! Congratulations to Jarrod Batchelor, who, as well as having a film star name, won the national Mr Gay UK final on Saturday at G-A-Y. He looks a lot better now than in his initial pictures, so, although I discounted him before, I've decided he's a worthy winner. (Not quite sure what the criteria are for worthy winners beyond firm pecs and nice eyes, but he scores on both of those counts, so what the heck.) I'll let you know what he's like in the flesh after this weekend, because he's going where I'm going (and where I was on Sunday too)...

Tasteful, 'official' photos of Jarrod here. Dozens and dozens of sweatier pics from when he won his London heat here and here.

· link

Home