World of Chig   

4.6.03
Scousers nick it - and Chig gets on the radio!

Within twenty minutes of Tessa Jowell announcing Liverpool as the European City of Culture winner this morning, I managed to get myself and Jemini mentioned on Radio Five Live! I sent a text message to R5L, saying, "It woz Jemini wot won it for Liverpool! Tessa Jowell felt sorry for Merseyside after Eurovision. From [real name!], sulking in Brum."
Victoria Derbyshire read it out on air within five minutes, just after 8.30, and Nicky Campbell laughed! Hurrah! Jemini's media infiltration goes on. Can I get paid for doing their PR?!

In the meantime, it has now become 'slag off Liverpool' day on local radio, but I did always think Liverpool would get it. (I'm not just saying that in retrospect - I said it on here last month.)

· link

Home