World of Chig   

19.6.03
Miss Saigon - a triumph!

I needn't have worried. Miss Saigon yesterday was one of the most stunningly perfect pieces of live theatre I have ever seen. Faultless in every way; I am so glad we went. It was an added bonus that, even after all these years, I didn't know how the story ended. Boy, did that take me by surprise! We went to the 'meet the cast' event afterwards too, which was informative. A fantastic afternoon out, on a lovely day, rounded off by my Mum, sister and myself going for a gorgeous meal (and two bottles of wine between us) at the Green Room opposite the Hippodrome. I skipped home about 9.30pm, feeling quite pleased that everything had gone to plan and Mum thoroughly enjoyed her special birthday. Job done. Well, half the job's done. Now there's tomorrow's party to sort out...

· link

Home