World of Chig   

19.6.03
Men in lycra

At last, an excuse! It's all in the name of art darlings. There's an interesting project going on called Photo Friday, where they suggest a theme every Friday and then people post photos on that theme onto their own websites. You can go to the Photo Friday website and see the whole list of links to the themed photos all around the webby world. Recent themes include 'Packaging', 'Candy' and 'Urban'. This week's theme (until tomorrow) is 'Multiples', which gives me an opportunity, at last, to publish one of many dozens of pictures I have taken at Bewdley Regatta over the last few years. Hopefully, forthcoming themes will give me more chances to inflict on you some of the thousands (no exaggeration) of photos lurking unseen on my PC or in boxes. I look forward to sharing them with you. (This link came via Mike, whose own take on 'Multiples' is a sight I'm very familiar with, in my own house and his!)


Multiples

· link

Home