World of Chig   

19.5.03

Thanks to my wonderful birthday present from Mike, for which I would like to publicly thank him, I can now upload photos to this 'ere blog. So, just because I can, here are a couple of pics from last year's Eurovision in Tallinn. I'm just about to give my first disc from THIS week to the Fujifilm people, so some touristy shots and pics from today's conferences should be here tomorrow.
First, Slovenian trannies Sestre. Marcus, who I thought until now was a very nice German man, has just leaned over my shoulder and said, "I see three men and one woman." Cheeky sod.

Sisters, sisters.....Sestre give Chig some tips on wearing red.


Chig gives the clap to someone at their conference, and gets on Liquid Eurovision.
By a strange coincidence, the guy behind me in the red, who is from Belarus, is currently sitting opposite me! I've just been speaking to him.

· link

Home