World of Chig   

21.5.03
Good deed for the day

Chig to the rescue! A despondent man called Ali from Turkey's Eurovision fan club was brought over to me a few minutes ago. He had taken photos of Sertab Erener's second (and rather fabulous) rehearsal this morning. But they haven't come out very well. Too dark and too blurred. Someone told him I might have some better ones, and I do. They're not brilliant, but they're better than his. So, I took the Smart Media card out of my camera, and he took it to the ruthlessly efficient Fujifilm people to get the Turkish shots put onto disc. Result - one very happy Turk. My reward? Will be in heaven, obviously, but on a more materialistic level, he gave me one of the Turkish CD singles, which I had missed out on earlier, because I refused to lose my dignity (or my expensive digicam) in the unholy scrum that greeted the distribution of them. Karma.

· link

Home