World of Chig   

28.5.03
Big Brother - I don't care (yet)

It's funny, when you're out of the country for the start of BB (as I was last year too), it's hard to summon up any enthusiasm for the programme, but I'm sure that will change. My introduction to them was reading their brief biogs in my Mum's paper on Monday, and hearing her comments (and her protestations that she 'wasn't really watching it', but had already seen it twice. Yeah, right.) From the biogs and one picture of them all, I decided that Scott and the vegetarian woman from Birmingham are the ones I would probably get on with, and my Mum agreed. The only other info I gleaned is that Jon is a knob. That wasn't quite how she put it, but that's what she meant. Since then, I have only seen 20 minutes on Monday night, mainly featuring them pedalling in a boat, but it was enough to make me agree with Graham Norton's succinct summary of the group; "Eleven attractive people and someone to feed them". Are any of them homosexualists, t.A.T.u fans or dabblers? Please do tell, as I think I may fancy Ray and Scott from first impressions.

· link

Home