World of Chig   

1.5.03

Happy May Day! It's the 37th anniversary of the day that I was supposed to poke my head into the world, (but I decided to wait a few more days.) But enough trivia. With apologies to those of you in other countries and non-metropolitan English boroughs, only one thing to say today:

Don't forget to vote!



The B*N*P is standing in more seats than ever today, including all 25 seats in Sunderland (where the election is entirely postal, so it's too late to do anything there now). Chig firmly believes that it's our democratic duty to register a vote against them, even if our favourite candidate doesn't stand a chance of winning. People died so that we could do this (and in other countries, people are still dying for the same reason). Let's do it! And when it's all over, I will reveal the small part I played in the democratic process on two evenings last week.

· link

Home