World of Chig   

7.2.03

Unrelated bits and bobs
Chig had a blinding revelation last night. I realised that I am actually fairly happy and contented with my life. And what caused this realisation? I watched Wife Swap and realised I don't have to come across such vile people as the white mother and her Cartman-like vile child. And that makes me very happy.

Micro reviews:
Catch Me If You Can; superb, highly recommended film, with absolutely brilliant, captivating opening titles that deserve an Oscar (TM) on their own.
Sinead Quinn's single: Brilliant, sounds great on the radio.
erasure's album: a bit weak, but has its moments

Only two days until The Second Coming...
And two days until the much-heralded death of BBC Choice and its rebirth as BBC Three. Chig LOVES the trailers!

· link

Home